Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Great Black & White Photography Part 3

1.) What first caught your eye while looking at your photographers photos? Is there something in particular about their photos that made you want to choose them?
The watch of the persons wrist caught my eye and how behind his hand is a long road leading up to what looks like a capital. I chose it because to me it just seems cool and is very creative.

2.) Look at those 2 photos you posted last time. Use your five senses to tell me more about those photos. Answer them on your blog.
Watch by Josef Koudelka
I see a persons watch with a not so busy road behind it.
I smell the aroma of cars and buildings passing by.
I hear cars passing and the wind blowing the leaves in the trees.
I taste the breeze that enters my mouth.
I feel the wind and the weather to me seems a little cold since the person has a jacket on and it is cloudy.

Down To The Factory by Robert Doisneau
I see a man walking down a hill to a nearby factory.
I smell the fumes and smoke from the factory's smoke stack.
I hear machines from the factory running.
I taste the oil or machinery that the wind blows from the factory torwards me.
I feel the wind as it blows over me.


3.) Finally, what would you like to create to show the world your great photographer. Ideas include, posters, power points, a blog, etc. You tell me what you would like to create so we can come up with a plan to share your thoughts and ideas about your photographer with your classmates and with the rest of the school.
To show my great photographer, I would most likely create a power point with some of his work and explain why the pictures are cool to me. Also, facts about the photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment