Thursday, October 13, 2011

HDR Photography

1. What do you have to do on the camera to make this type of photo?
Any camera that allows manual over or under exposure of a photo can make this type of photo. Some cameras have an auto exposure bracketing (AEB) feature with a far greater dynamic range than others.

2. Look up a Canon T3 on google and tell me if it has the ability to shoot bracketed photos? Yes, it is able to shoot bracketed photos (+/-3 levels in single level increments 3 bracketed images per shutter release.)

3. Is there a place on campus we could take a series of photos like this?
Possibly the courtyard.
     

4. Do a google image search for HDR photos and find your favorite, post it on your blog, tell me why you picked that photo and then tell me what techniques (rules of photography) the photographer used. 

 
I chose this photo because I liked the way the sky looked
and the sun either setting or rising. It really captured my eye when I was
looking through all the pictures. The techniques the photographer used
was balance because you can tell just by looking at the photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment