Thursday, January 5, 2012

What was the best song of 2011?
This was a hard choice to pick because there was so many good songs I enjoyed listening too.
But in the Summer of 2011, I feel the best song that made everyone in a good mood was Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO.  I feel that was the song of the year because it played everywhere and it never got old.

2. What was the best movie of 2011?
The best movie to me of 2011 had to be The Hangover 2 because it was pretty funny and I enjoyed watching it.

What was the most important news story of 2011?
I feel when the Navy Seals found and killed Osama Bin Laden was the biggest important news story of 2011.  It was something that every American reacted to.


5. What was the biggest sports OR entertainment story OR sports/entertainment person of 2011?
I feel the biggest sports or entertainment story of 2011 was when the Dallas Mavericks won the NBA Finals. It was a big accomplishment because it was their very first title ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment