Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Post Shoot Reflection

Q. What challenges did you encounter while trying to get the photos of your first 3 prompts
A. I did not really have any challenges that i encountered when shooting the 3 prompts, If i had to say the most challenging one.. It would be the emotion "grumpy" because it was hard to take a picture of an emotion.

Q.  What technical aspects of photography or the assignment in general (focus, framing, holding the camera, etc.) did you find yourself thinking about the most? Provide a specific example of what you did to do this correctly.
A. I did not really think about any of the technical aspects because I have a camera of my own (T2i) and I understand how to use the camera and all of it's basics (focusing, framing, shooting, etc.)

Q. If you could do the assignment again, what would you do differently now that you know some basic rules of photograhy?
A. If we got do the assignment again, after all that i have learned about lines, simplicity, etc. I would go out there and take some pictures of the prompts using these compositions such as maybe instead of taking a picture of the metal with the background of grass and tree, I could use like the sky to capture the metal more.

Q. What things would you do the same?
A. I would most likely take the same pictures but just in new angels and perspectives.

 Q. Are you interested in shooting those prompts again, why?
A. If we got to do it again, i would enjoy that because i like walking around campus taking pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment