Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Abandoned Theme Parks


1.
If I got the oportunity to visit one of these amusement parks I would choose the one showing the roller coaster in the first link, on the 2nd page, 4th one down. I would choose that park because it looks really abandoned and is like in the middle of a forrest. Also, the rust on the tracks makes it look even older. If i visited this park I would definetly have to walk around and take some pretty cool pictures of the roller coaster.

2.



3.
- Abandoned school busses
- Old bridges
- Small old western towns
- Deserted houses
- Abandoned toilets

4.


                     


5.
I feel finding these objects would be fun because you would see stuff that you normally don't think or see would be there. For example, why would a bus be in the middle of a forrest? .. I just think, that stuff like that would be fun to see and document on camera. I also like the places because they are like in the middle of no where and you don't expect to see stuff like that in those places.

6.
I'm sure if it's in the middle of a forrest we would need like our camera equipment and snacks just in case we get hungry or something. We would need a map just incase we get lost or want to find the spot. Also, if it is on someones property we will possibly need the owner's permission to go on their land and take photos. Finally, we wouldn't want to change anything or mess anything up of the spot of our object so we would just take the picture and leave the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment