Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Portraits and Self Portraits

SELF POTRAIT.


This was my favorite self portrait photo because it's cool how
it seems the photo she is holding looks like the photo being taken.
I thought it was pretty creative and gives the viewer sometime to
actually look at the photo and admire every detail.


PROFESSIONAL PHOTO.

This is a pretty good photo because it shows the main object of
the photo, which is the guy sitting down. Also, the leaves make the
picture look more cool.

To me, I would want to take a self potrait, because I feel taking profesional photos you would have to be a certain way, when self potraits you can pretty much do whatever and be yourself. So when we go out to shoot, I would probably feel more comfortable doing a self potrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment