Wednesday, November 30, 2011

S h o r t l i s t W a r m - U p

LANDSCAPES SHORTLIST :


I chose this photo because I like how the mist or fog in the back
give the picture an eerie tone. The colorful leaves on the ground
also make the picture look more colorful and adds effect.


TRAVEL SHORTLIST:


I chose this picture because I like the fisheye effect and
also how the photo captures the busy area of Times Square, NY.


FASHION SHORTLIST:


I chose this picture because I like how the shadow casted behind
the woman appears. It gives the photo a cool effect.


FAMILY & FRIENDS SHORTLIST:


I chose this picture because the photo shows how these kids are
entertaining themselfs. It shows that the friends or brothers.. that
they are having fun.


PORTRAITS SHORTLIST:


I chose this picture because I thought it was a pretty cool idea
to get the wave splash in from behind the boy.


DOCUMENTARY SHORTLIST:


I chose this picture because it looked cool and shows how
deep the cave goes. Also, how it can be hard to climb it.


GARDEN & PLANTS SHORTLIST:


I chose this picture because it seems as if the flower is like an
umbrella for the bug. Pretty creative photo.


WILDLIFE SHORTLIST:


I chose this photo because the scenery around the animal looked
cool and shows the enviroment it lives in. I also noticed that this
picture is using the rule of thirds.


CREATIVE LICENCE SHORTLIST:


I chose this picture because when I first saw it I was confused and
my mind was trying to figure out what it was. Then when I saw the person
I was like whoa, that's cool because it seems as if she is going into heaven or something.


ACTION & MOVEMENT SHORTLIST:


I chose this picture because the way the mortocycle front is focused
and the rest is blurred and gives the photo the feeling of how fast the mortocycle
is going.




No comments:

Post a Comment